5 years experience
Mercury Global Partners: Where Story and Strategy Unite. Mercury Global Partners (MGP) is a boutique B2B and B2C PR firm specializing in emerging technologies. We work with companies of all sizes — from pre-seed and startups to scale-ups and publicly traded companies — focusing on the US and Western European markets.
We’re looking for a visionary, creative type with 5+ years of experience growing teams and delighting clients. As an Account Manager, you will be part of high-level strategy with clients to making magic happen with media, influencers and social media. Rock-solid writing skills, an in-depth knowledge of the technology industry and proficiency with all things digital and social are a must.
Specifically in the following sectors: AI, fintech, crypto, blockchain, IoT, consumer tech, L5/autonomous driving/transportation, enterprise/SaaS, cybersecurity/privacy/digital ID, robotics, digital health/biotech, agtech, AR/VR, 3D printing, sustainability.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Media/Influencer Relations
- Strong relationships particularly with business, broadcast and influencer media and ability to direct staff to develop the same.
- Strong grasp and creative use of social media channels to engage and support efforts.
- Ongoing engagement of media for the agency (e.g. blog Q&A, lunch talks, etc.)
- Experience measuring the ROI of communications activities.
- Experience with social media influencer engagement, content campaigns, and media coverage amplification.
- Client Service/Management
- Ability to manage PR Programs from kick off through achieving goals.
- Ability to set aggressive but achievable goals based on generating news and ongoing coverage.
- Exceptional client management skills and deep personal investment in client success.
- Ability to manage through periods of change or challenge.
- Ability to think clearly and project confidence amid crisis situations or in the face of strong competition.
- Day to day contact for clients.
- Develop budget and team priority allocations and identify opportunities to increase budget.
- Ability to generate a plan for a campaign or an entire PR program.
- Ability to generate and edit award submissions, press releases, fact sheets, backgrounders, biographies, tour reports, briefing books, contributed articles, speaking opportunity abstracts, pitches, Q&As, company memorandum and general team correspondence; also responsible for their production and assembly.
- Professional, articulate and timely client communication.
- Development of consistent, creative, successful pitches.
- Participation in new business process including proactively identifying new targets, research and presenting at pitch.
- Identify, attend and encourage others to attend networking events.
- Maintain a respectful, enthusiastic, and professional attitude towards coworkers, clients, and outside colleagues and lead team by example.
- Support teams and manage up and down.
"*" indicates required fields