3-4 years experience
Mercury Global Partners: Where Story and Strategy Unite. Mercury Global Partners (MGP) is a boutique B2B and B2C PR firm specializing in emerging technologies. We work with companies of all sizes — from pre-seed and startups to scale-ups and publicly traded companies — focusing on the US and Western European markets.
Our ideal Account Executive has 3-4 years of PR experience – maybe at an agency, maybe working for a hot startup, at the stage where you’re ready to elevate your career. You have solid relationships with key players, you’ve got your finger on the pulse of social media, and of course, you’re an exceptional writer. You are on the cusp of discovering the role that allows you to join a forward-thinking agency where you can develop new leadership skills under the nurturing guidance of seasoned pros that have a work hard/play hard mentality.
Specifically in the following sectors: AI, fintech, crypto, blockchain, IoT, consumer tech, L5/autonomous driving/transportation, enterprise/SaaS, cybersecurity/privacy/digital ID, robotics, digital health/biotech, agtech, AR/VR, 3D printing, sustainability.
- Media/Influencer Relations
- Strong knowledge of all media and influencers relevant to clients’ business
- Proactive media engagement and storyline development
- Strong relationship with regular media and influencer targets
- Secure coverage for each account according to team goals
- Client Service/Management
- Facilitate media briefings across client accounts and provide feedback to clients
- Own portions of client PR calls
- Provide counsel on media opportunities and coverage
- Present quarterly/yearly account progress (as needed)
- Own key elements of the PR program (analysts, influencers, speaking, content, etc.)
- Become a go to resource for client contact
- Writing Proficiencies
- Ability to generate press releases and other content that meets client satisfaction with minimal edits
- Ability to generate and edit award submissions, press releases, fact sheets, backgrounders, biographies, tour reports, briefing books, contributed articles, speaking opportunity abstracts, pitches, Q&As, company memoranda and general team correspondence; also responsible for their production and assembly
- Professional, articulate and timely client communication
- Development of consistent, creative, successful pitches